I'm a few days into this blogging thing and I'm enjoying it. I find myself sitting having a cup of tea and a cigarette and thinking 'I wonder what I'll write next' or 'I wonder if anyones left me any comments' and then scampering upstairs to see.
I think ultimately this all might just be something to occupy myself while interesting things aren't happening. Perhaps in the way you might idly flick through a magazine to save yourself from the evil colourful menagerie of high commerce that is a TV advert break. Maybe my obsession with filling my mind with new things will move somewhere else next; I've already tried educating myself in sabermetrics, the tv series 'The Wire' and rugby league, and that's just in the last few weeks. My mind seems to like being busy and finding new things to think about though and I suppose my ultimate fear is finding myself slumped in front of a TV set watching horrendous rubbish while all the exciting things in the world pass me by.
Perhaps one day I'll have learned everything ever and solved numerous problems and created a terrific new society. When (or perhaps, more realistically, if) that day comes, I'll be sure to write it in my blog.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Saturday, 3 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment