The Duty Office had cut lines of communication (see post below). Not standing any of that nonesense I decided to email them again:
me- "Dear The Duty Officer,I know you must be busy but I thought I'd email again in the hope of prompting a reply to my last email, regarding possible ways of bringing back popular 90s 'paranormalarama' Strange But True. Hope to hear from you soon, Mike."
They got back to me but, like Josef K., I'm now wrapped in wreathes of red tape.
them- "Thank you for your further email. Your comments have been logged on our daily duty log which is viewed by senior management at ITV.
Once again thank you for your email and interest in ITV.
Regards
ITV Duty Officer - TT"
is this progress? Have my suggestions reached the high echelons of ITV? Who's "TT"? What happened to ".ae"?!
Thursday, 1 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your not going to get a real response... I tried contacting a tv channel once and they kept passing my request around until I forgot about it.
Good luck!
elise, don't break my spirits! also, thanks for commenting, it's good to know someone's reading!
i like you mike. you're funny.
cheers claudia, I like your blog too. Although some may reason that a more appropriate place to write that would be in your actual blog.
Post a Comment